- Workplace and tools of the wizard. Hygiene in the nail service room. Sanitary standards. Sterilization and disinfection. Anatomy and physiology of nails.
- Acquaintance with materials and tools for nail extension.
- Acrylic extension on the form.
- French extensions.
- Building "Aquarium Design".
- Variety of nail shapes: square, oval, stiletto, almond. The tech got drunk.
- Repair of broken extended nails.
- Correction. Preparation of artificial nails for correction. Work with a milling cutter, a variety of nozzles used for correction (shapes, functions, abrasiveness, rotation speed). Safety engineering.
- Professional ethics.
Cource Cost: 500$