On this course you:
- learn the intricacies and techniques of professional makeup;
- learn how to make yourself a make-up, taking into account your individual characteristics;
- determine your type of appearance and choose the colors that suit you in makeup;
- learn how to correctly use cosmetics, etc.
- All about cosmetics and makeup tools. Basic rules and stages of makeup.
- Work with the face (care products, applying foundation, corrector, powder). Modeling and correction of the shape of the eyebrows.
- Eye makeup (pencil technique, watercolor technique, cream technique).
- Lip makeup (lip contouring, work with texture and color).
- Modeling and correction of the face shape: strobing, contouring, baking, sun stripping. Correction of age-related changes in the face.
- Color wheel. Appearance color types and the correct selection of colors in makeup.
- Day and evening make-up.
- Festive makeup - the final work.
Cource Cost: 750$