- Principles of the microneedling method.
- The mechanism of action on the skin.
- Indications and contraindications for the microneedling procedure.
- The use of cocktails for mesodevice and their characteristics.
- Overview of needles for the machine.
- Recommended courses of microneedling for the correction of aesthetic skin imperfections (pigmentation, age-related changes, post-acne, periorbital area, neck and decollete area) and post-procedure care.
- Scheme of operation of the device.
- Benefits of the microneedling procedure.
- Protocol for working with the scalp.
- Work protocol Microneedling + peels
- Preparing the client for the microneedling procedure (anesthesia)
- Application in the face, neck and decollete area.Features of work in the periorbital region.
- Final procedure. Recommendations for the client on care after the procedure at home.
Cource Cost: 600$