- Introduction. Types, types and techniques of makeup. Materials and tools. Theatrical makeup. Creation of makeup for skin lesions: bruises, abrasions, redness, scars, cuts, etc.
- Performing special effects: burns of varying degrees, knife and lacerations.
Lesson 3. Creating the effect of damaged body parts: eyebrows, lips, nose, bullet wounds, fractures.
- Age makeup technique, aging of the face and hands.
- Creating a character: an animal, a fairy-tale image, a clown, etc.
- Images for Halloween, drawing a skull, make-up of a zombie, a monster, etc.
Cource Cost: 1500$